Founded in 2015, we are a progressive and technology-focused bookkeeping and accounting business utilising cloud-based software to challenge the norms of the accounting industry. We offer our clients an innovative approach for their bookkeeping and accounting needs. In 2017, Dexterous scooped the Best New Firm in the Australian Accounting Awards.
• The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
• Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• The candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Website Development (Webdesign, Mobile Responsiveness, Forms, Integration, Plugins, etc..)
• Website Maintenance (Backups, Updates, Sharepoint, CPanel Management, DNS Management, Security, etc..)
• Website Marketing (Newsletter, Landing page, SEO, Google Business, Google Analytics, Pixels, etc..)
• Innovation (Process Improvement, New Tech, Designs, etc..)
"*" indicates required fields