If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, as well as lead some offline activity such as occasional print advertising and events. The role will be part-time, approximately 15-20 hrs per week. We’re looking for an employee only.
Founded in 2015, we are a progressive and technology-focused bookkeeping and accounting business utilising cloud-based software to challenge the norms of the accounting industry. We offer our clients an innovative approach for their bookkeeping and accounting needs. In 2017, Dexterous scooped the Best New Firm in the Australian Accounting Awards.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the Partners, the web development team, designers, a copywriter, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. You should have a general understanding of print advertising and great organisational skills. The role covers both B2B and B2C, so experience in both within a finance or similar field would be ideal.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- University degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven experience in digital marketing manager role for 2 + years
- Experience with Zoho (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google and Facebook Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing and monitoring Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- General understanding of more traditional marketing channels in particular print advertising specifications to support the digital activity
This position is paying from $40-$60 per hour depending on the candidate and the level of experience.PLEASE NOTE – only candidates with Australia/NZ citizenship or permanent residency will be considered for this role.